Housing 

Expat Neighborhoods 

Common expat neighborhoods include Taipa and Coloane.

Rental Housing Cost

Rental housing costs can range from 25k-30k MOP and up.

 

Local Details

Transportation

The main forms of public transport are buses and taxis.

Fun Facts 

Official language is Portuguese & Cantonese. Chinese form as much as 95% of the total population of Macau, whereas the rest of the 5% comprise of people belonging to Portugal, Europe, and other countries.

Local Currency

MOP (pataca)