Stockholm, Malmö, Helsingborg

Housing 

Expat Neighborhoods

Common expat neighborhoods include:

• Stockholm city center
• Bromma
• Lidingö

Rental Housing Cost

Rent depends on the type, size, and location of the property:

Malmö/Helsingborg:
• 1 Bed: 16,000 -18,000 SEK
• 2 Bed: 18,000-20,000 SEK
• 3 Bed: 20,000-25,000 SEK

Stockholm:
• 1 Bed: 15,000-20,000 SEK
• 2 Bed: 20,000-25,000 SEK
• 3 Bed: 30,000-45,000 SEK

 

Local Details

Transportation

Stockholm has an extensive public transportation system consisting of buses, metro, tram, regional rail, light rail and archipelago boats.

Fun Facts

Sweden recycles almost 99% of their waste leaving only 1% to go to landfills.

Every year a hotel is built entirely out of ice. Construction begins as soon as the cold season starts.

Local Currency

SEK